Building a solid backlink is essential if you want your website to rank high organically on search engine results. However, it is critical to get things done correctly because bad backlinking can have a negative impact on your website’s organic ranking. As a result, many SEO specialists and marketers opt for specialised tools in this field, such as Majestic.
Despite a name change from Majestic SEO to just Majestic a few years ago, SEO remains the company’s primary focus. It crawls the internet in order to construct its link database.
User Interface and Experience #
Majestic has an easy-to-use user interface and experience that simplifies complicated SEO data. Majestic has a simple and easy interface and is well-organized making it simple to navigate. The interface is intuitive, allowing even the most inexperienced users to rapidly gain full advantage of the SEO tool. It is a great alternative for both seasoned pros and newbies.
Features and Functionality #
Majestic, unlike other SEO tools, focuses on backlink analysis rather than keyword volume and difficulty.
- Backlink Analysis: The backlink checker checks the quality of your backlinks and discovers any issues that need to be addressed to improve their performance. Majestic enables customers to manage their backlink data from one place.
- Website Explorer: You can use this feature to search the overall backlink statistics of the website. Two measures are used to track backlinks: trust and citation flow. Based on number and quality, these indicators assist establish if the sources utilised for your website are reliable.
- Link Graph: This is a visual map of your backlink profile. It’s designed by checking the Fresh Index links from your search and then showing how the sites identified links between them.
- Keyword Checker and Generator: The keyword checker is a simple yet powerful add-on that searches the Majestic database for information on a certain search term or keyword. You can check how many times it appears, the search volume, and other important information that can help you understand where you stand wrt to the keyword or the search term.
Apart from what we have already covered, here are some other features that we considers worth mentioning in our Majestic review 2024:
- Comparator: It’s a comparison tool that allows you to enter up to ten URLs, subdomains, or domains and compare their performance.
- Similar sites: The tool will list sites that it believes are the closest to the domain entered, which can be useful in identifying competitors.
- World map: It shows the location of websites that lead to a particular URL or website.
- Majestic plugins: These are available for Chrome and Firefox, and you can even benefit from some free features, such as the number of links and Citation Flow ratings.
- Bulk Backlink Checker: You can enter up to 400 URLs by using the paste feature, and up to a million URLs if you upload a file with the right info. It’s great when you want to check backlink numbers for a long list of pages.
Performance and Reliability #
Majestic’s solid architecture provides speedy data retrieval, allowing you to efficiently analyse massive volumes of data. It gives consistent results in terms of performance and reliability.
Majestic continually updates their database, ensuring freshness of data and its accuracy.
Pricing and Value for Money #
Majestic does not provide a free trial, and you can only view the site explorer demo and obtain complete details on how everything works.
Available pricing options for Majestic
- Lite. The base package offers a million analysis units, trust and citation flow, a keyword generator, and over a dozen other useful tools. $49.99 per month, or $499 if you choose annual payments.
- Pro. The advanced version offers 20 million analysis units but also a historical index, custom reports, clique hunter, and other tempting features. The cost is $99.99 monthly, or $999 if you pay annually.
- Enterprise. The most advanced package doesn’t only offer at least 100 million analysis units, but also allows for creating OpenApps and using the full API. The price starts at $399 monthly, or $3,999.99 annually, but there are more expensive subscription options if you plan on using more resources.
Customer Support #
The one-on-one training session with a product specialist went out of his way to demonstrate the tool and help us understand all the features of the tool. For questions that were not answered, the support team got back quickly via email, making it a pleasant and speedy resolution to the problem.
Integration and Compatibility #
Majestic works seamlessly with prominent SEO platforms and tools, resulting in a simpler workflow and enhancing productivity for its users.
Security and Privacy #
Majestic values its data and its users’ privacy. They utilizes strong encryption tech to protect user information and confidentiality of their data.
Pros and Cons of Majestic SEO #
- Trust and Citation Flow and other unique metrics provide valuable insights
- Compare competitor websites to improve your own
- Easy dashboard and reports
- Real time tracking of website performance
- Some advanced features may have a learning curve for beginners
- Additional features may require higher-tier plans
- Not a all round seo tool
As you can see from our Majestic review, this isn’t a one-stop shop for SEO. Although it contains a great deal of relevant information, its primary focus is on giving information about backlinks and assisting users in developing a good backlink profile which it does fantastically.
While there can be a slight learning curve for its more advanced features, it is totally worth the effort.
Read More Note Worthy Tool Reviews #
Focus To-Do offers a rich set of features that cater to various productivity styles. It combines the power of task management, time tracking
From audience insights and conversion tracking to campaign analysis and custom reporting, it has a plethora of tools at your disposal.